National Testing Agency will hold the SWAYAM examination on September 29 and 30. The exam will be conducted in online mode. SWAYAM exam 2020 is being conducted for students, working professionals, and lifelong learners who have applied for non-technology undergraduate, postgraduate, MOOC courses.
How to download SWAYAM admit card 2020
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the SWAYAM admit card 2020.
1. Go to the official website of SWAYAM — swayam.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Admit Card SWAYAM Examination 29-30 September 2020”
3. It will direct to a new page of the SWAYAM website
4. You need to enter your email ID
5. Your SWAYAM admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the SWAYAM admit card 2020 for future reference
Candidates can download their SWAYAM admit card 2020 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link to download SWAYAM admit card 2020: