The candidates who have applied for the same can visit the official website of Education Department, Delhi — edustud.nic.in – to check and download their result.
Education Department, Delhi conducted the Computerized Draw of Lots on February 29, 2020.
The notification reads “The successful candidates/applicants of the computerized draw of lots shall be informed about the school allotted for admission under EWS/DG category through SMS on their registered mobile number, within 24 hours of completion of draw of lots.”
The successful applicants need to approach the school allotted through computerized draw
of lots on or before March 31, 2020, during school hours along with the following documents as per the information filled in the online application form.
- Print out of the application filled.
- Two photographs of the candidate.
- Self Attested photocopy of proof of date of birth.
- Self Attested photocopy of Residential Proof.
- Self Attested photocopy of documentary proof for EWS or DG category, whichever applicable.
Candidates can check their Delhi EWS/DG results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.